- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison!
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison! Over 6,000 Gold Per Day!
WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison! Over 6,000 Gold Per Day!
Hey everyone. In this video, I'll give you a glance at what I do on a daily basis for all my characters to make money from their Garrisons.
Making gold with your Garrison is really easy and takes minimal effort. In this video, I'm starting with 13,793 gold so keep that in mind. I start by taking a trip around my Garrison picking herbs and turning in the seeds for work orders. I do the same thing for my Frostwall Mine. After I have cleared out all the nodes, I turn in the stones to start some work orders. Each building has a follower and if I wasn't looking for an accurate daily total I would of course first loot the finished work orders.
Next, I finish up existing missions and start new ones. Since this video is for a 24 hour period, I have already cleared out and removed anything from yesterday's missions. To make the most money, I avoid Bonus XP and Garrison Resource quests first and focus on gold and items. If you have a Trading Post or can make good exchanges between resources and Rush Orders, that might be something for you to consider with your missions. Oh and I'm well aware I should have a Garrison addon but at the moment I don't mind doing the calculations myself and having control over which followers I use. The last missions I do are Bonus XP or Garrison Resources for usually single followers in the hopes of getting a Salvaged Box.
After that, I gather work orders and start new ones. They all make gold for the most part and are fairly even across professions. Alchemy just might be the worst one and one I have ditched on both my Alchemists in favor of an Enchanter's Study or the convenient, non-gold making Storehouse. This guy has the Enchanter's Study and Scribe's Quarters along with a Barn and Gladiator's Sanctum for gold making. Of course the mines and herb garden that you saw earlier too.
With all that done, we can start making gold by selling the trash we found in the mines and exchanging the Primal Spirits for a Savage Blood. Since we only have 12, we'll calculate the cost based on the 12 as a percentage of 50 spirits or 600g based on the going rate of Savage Blood after 6.1's launch. It's 24% or 144g.
Next, I'll list the stuff we have so far. Prices are pretty low which is great for making this video modest.
Once everything is up there, I go about my day by logging off or doing something else in-game. Periodically, I might check on completed missions and start new ones but I don't bother timing them or anything. I'm just not that concerned.
Sometime after the long missions are complete, I cross my fingers and hope for Big Crates of Salvage. It looks like I got 9 of those a few bags. These are hit or miss but can contain some good transmog stuff or even iLvl665 BoE epics. But, most of the time it's vendor junk or stuff to disenchant. I'm no transmog expert and probably have vendored something worth a lot but I don't want to spend a ton of time researching every single green I come across. So, I DE the BoP stuff and head to the Auction House with the rest. At the AH, I do one or so rounds of listing for 12 hours unless I know the items is worth something or nothing. After it gets it chance to be sold, whichever didn't sell, get vendored. If you've got the time, you can try checking Wowhead or other websites to see if it is a high-priced transmog items. I just don't have the time, all the time to worry about it.
As the day comes to an end, I finish up DE'ing mission rewards and start my overnight run. Any mats I have left in my bags also get thrown up on the Auction House. If I wasn't making a video, I would use the mats to make items or wait until the next day and list everything at once. For this video though I want you to see the break down as it goes.
The next day I continue my routine and loot all the work orders. My Gladiator's Sanctum usually makes me a great amount of gold daily from DE'ing the PvP items and turning the honor into vendor gold by visiting Orgrimmar's oldschool PvP vendor. Of course in this video I got shafted and got zero items and only a mediocre amount of honor.
I didn't do too hot with Savage Blood from my Barn either but we're shooting for a modest video so it's all good. Currently, the average worth of a War Paint is around 65 gold. We created 21 during the day and we'll use that to figure out our profession's and its building's worth for the day. It comes to 1,365 gold and every profession is around the same so this should give you a general idea of yours as well no matter what you have.
After I've finished up my auctions, I can now loot everything that is left and collect the gold from selling things. It looks like I looted 4,119 gold and still had a ton of greens leftover. We won't count those to add in some server fluctuation cushion but we will deduct 280g from the Savage Blood since it sold a lot higher than normal and add back in our 144g from our Primal Spirits and 1,365 gold from the War Paints. Once the vendor trash is factored in, our overall total for daily gold is a modest 6,378 gold.
Auctions: + 4,119g
Tons of Greens: + Not counted
Overpriced Blood: - 280g
Primal Spirits: + 144g
Profession & its Building: + 1,365g
Overall Total = + 6,378g
Not a bad haul for mostly sticking around my Garrison.
Well, that's it for this video and if you haven't yet, please subscribe and visit my website at tarouwowguides.com. It helps a ton and I thank you all.
“Now Go Make Some Gold or Something!”