- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison!
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
How to Get Best Friends w/ the Tiller Farmers in One Day!
How to Get Best Friends w/ the Tiller Farmers in One Day!
What's up guy and girl players of WoW. Tarou here bringing you a video on how to become best friends with all the Tiller farmers in Valley of the Four Winds in one day.
Every day you'll have daily quests available from the different farmers that are scattered about in Valley of the Four Winds starting at Halfhill Village. They reward a decent amount of rep for themselves and for the Tillers.
With my approach, you can easily get to best friend in one day. Yes, only one day. All you have to do is farm Dark Soil all around Pandaria or in a spot you find to be most comfortable. Finding these places is very easy. Pretty much anywhere where you have dailys that a level 90 might be doing, there will be Dark Soil. I'll show most of them in this video and all others will be posted on my website in this guide.
Vale of Eternal Blossoms - Dark Soil Map
First up we have Vale of Eternal Blossoms which is a great place to farm Dark Soil while doing Golden Lotus quests. With any of these farm spots, looking for Dark Soil while waiting on a battleground, RBG, arena, talking with friends, or whatever you find fun can help pass the time and not make it feel like such a grind. I've marked my map with the locations I know about and a simple route I use. Feel free to expand it.
Kun-Lai Summit: Temple of the White Tiger - Dark Soil Map
Next is Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit. This is another level 90 daily questing area so if you have quests here, you can grab up some best friend items at the same time or straight farm here. Sometimes I circle this area and go to Vale of Eternal Blossoms, hit that area up for a bit and then come back for respawns. If you're waiting to do Sha you can also kill some time by flying around here like I'm doing.
Valley of the Four Winds - Best Dark Soil Map
Last up we have Valley of the Four Winds, The Heartland which is by far the best place to farm Dark Soil. The other places I mentioned and the ones on my website are really just good places if you have something else to do in the area like dailys or the Heartland is way over farmed. That's highly unlikely with the fast respawn time and sheer amount of spawn locations. You can literally just fly around blind in the area I have circled on the map and find tons but keep your eyes open. If you watch me fly around in the video you can see that I fly a bit high and some are pretty hard to see. To help with this, you can turn ground clutter to low by hitting 'Esc', clicking on 'System', and changing it in the lower left of the Graphics pane. There is also an addon called Dark Soil that shows the locations which you can get from wherever you download your addons.
Jade Forest - Dark Soil Map
Krasarang Wilds - Dark Soil Map
Townlong Steppes - Dark Soil Map
Dread Wastes - Dark Soil Map
Once you've got a good amount of gifts, turn them in to the different npcs. Each npc has a favorite which nets a lot more rep than if it wasn't their favorite. I've listed the what they like on the screen and the different food each tiller farmer wants. You'll need to have the food cooked up in your bags for them to have the quest available. I'll put the TomTom way points for easy ctrl-copying, a map of their locations, and what their favorite gifts and food are, below for easying viewing.
Oh and keep in mind the npc that is in Halfhill Village for the day, obviously won't be at their normal spot that's marked on the map.
VotFW - Tiller Farmer Map
/way Valley of the Four Winds 53.6 52.6 Jogu the drunk - Sauteed Carrots - Lovely Apple
/way Valley of the Four Winds 53.2 51.8 Gina Mudclaw - Swirling Mist Soup - Marsh Lily
/way Valley of the Four Winds 48.3 33.8 Farmer Fung - Wildfowl Roast - Marsh Lily
/way Valley of the Four Winds 41.7 30.0 Fish Fellreed - Twin Fish Platter - Jade Cat
/way Valley of the Four Winds 45.1 33.8 Tina Mudclaw - Fire Spirit Salmon - Ruby Shard
/way Valley of the Four Winds 44.6 34.1 Haohan Mudclaw - Charbroiled Tiger Steak - Ruby Shard
/way Valley of the Four Winds 29.5 30.6 Sho - Eternal Blossom Fish - Lovely Apple
/way Valley of the Four Winds 34.4 46.8 Chee Chee - Valley Stir Fry - Blue Feather
/way Valley of the Four Winds 30.9 53.1 Old Hillpaw - Braised Turtle - Blue feather
/way Valley of the Four Winds 31.5 58.1 Ella - Shrimp Dumplings - Jade Cat
Each turn in gives you 990 rep if you have the guild perk Mr. Popularity as long as it's the favorite gift of the npc. If it's not their favorite, you'll only get 594 rep I believe which means you should do all their favorite gifts first until that gifts Tiller is at Best Friend. Doing the farmer's quests and giving them gifts, if you're dedicated enough, can get you best friends with all of them in one day. Getting max Tiller rep is seperate and in another video you can find on my website or channel.
Being Best Friends with the different npcs will get you extra items for your farm and character like a Yak for the farm and cricket pet for your character among other things. You'll also get the achievement Friends on the Farm.
Good luck everyone and I'll see you in the next video.
Thank you for watching and if you haven't yet, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/ryutaroakatarou and share this guide.
"Now Go Farm or Something!" Literally...