- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison!
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
WoW Quick Auctions 3 Addon Guide: How to Easily Use the QA3 Addon!
Below is an overview video and detailed walkthrough on how to easily use the popular Auction House addon, Quick Auctions 3. Any player who frequently uses the Auction House should have the Quick Auctions 3 addon or one similar. Quick Auctions 3 is fairly essential to being productive in a timely manner when it comes to selling and cancelling items from the Auction House. Quick Auctions 3 is also a very powerful WoW addon that can give you an edge over other players who aren't using it. Please enjoy this Quick Auctions 3 Addon Guide and if you have any questions or feedback feel free to post them on our forums.
This addon is now called TSM - TradeSkillMaster.
WoW Quick Auctions 3 Addon Guide: Getting Started
First, head to a safe website to download Quick Auctions 3.
I typically download all my addons from Curse Gaming. While I have never found them to be unsafe, I still suggest virus scanning any file you ever download.
Direct link for Quick Auctions 3 from Curse Gaming: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/quick-auctions.aspx
- After you have downloaded it, extract the folder and put it in your WoW addons folder.
WoW Quick Auctions 3 Addon Guide: Configure Settings
- Login to World of Warcraft and type /qa config to load the settings panel.
In the General settings you set a default for all item groups but I instead like to leave these the way they are and only make sure Smart Canceling is checked.
Next click Profiles in the upper left. Here you can add custom profiles that can be used by any character on your account. I'll call mine Tarou WoW Guides and click Okay or hit 'Enter'.
After that, click Whitelist. If you're like me, you may list on several characters or have friends that you don't wish to undercut. If you enter their name here, the listing system won't undercut them.
Next click Auto Mailer. This basically sets up a player to Auto-mail to. I'll use my alt. I then can click on his name and add any items by typing in their name or selecting a group of items or item below that I want to auto-mail to him. For instance if I add Frost Lotus here, it will automtically mail him Frost Lotus anytime I access a mailbox by checking the auto-mail box at the top of the mail panel. I personally don't usually use this feature but it can come in handy if a player likes to mail certain alts certain items all the time.
Lastly click Item Groups. In this panel every player should pay close attention so you don't accidently list items for strange amounts. Each of these settings will override the general settings. I prefer to use these instead of the general settings so it pretains more to each specific item group better.
For flasks, I like to override stack settings to ignore any stack more than one. This will make sure I don't undercut a stack of twenty or five or whatever. I then set the override post time to 12 hours. Next, I'll set my post cap at fifty but each player should think of what post cap will work best for them on their server. If you have to undercut the competition a lot you'll want a lower post cap like five to ten. I'll then set the per auction to one so it lists in stacks of one and move down to price and set my undercut by one silver. Next, I'll put my bid percent at 95 and set the threshold to 10g. Think of the threshold as the cheapest you are willing to sell the item for. I still make a decent profit at 10g so I'm comfortable with that. I don't worry too much about the next two settings but I do add in a fallback price. This is the price my item will list at if there are none up. Players can be a little greedy here but you don't want to be too ridiculous or noone will buy the item and just think you're a prick of sorts. I'll put mine at 24g 99s which is overpriced but fair.
After that you'll need to add items. You can add items supposedly three ways; by simply clicking on it like I do here with this Eternal Water, typing a portion of or the whole name, or by clicking in the box and shift plus left clicking an item. The last one doesn't work for me so I stick to the first two.
So now that you got all your groups setup it's time to make some items to list.
WoW Quick Auctions 3 Addon Guide: Crafting, Listing, and Cancelling Items
- First, click the red button labeled 'configure' found at the top of the Auction House window.
Before listing items players will want to see which items are selling for the most. With Quick Auctions 3 this is pretty easy. Open Auction House pane and click the red Summary button at the top. Next, click a group you want data on and click the 'Get Data' button. It takes a minute or two and will load all the current pricing for items in that category.
Once it's loaded, you can look next to item and it will show how many you and others have posted and the price. For gems it will show next to the base gem in parenthesis how many you can make of it. Next, hold shift and double click any item you want to make. Then, type the number of how many you want and press enter. If you have your profession window open it will pop up tell you what materials you need. Finally simply click the item to make it and you're done.
After you've made all your items listing is very easy. Open up the Auction House pane and click the Auctions tab at the bottom. Then, click the red 'Post' button at the top and watch QA3 go to work as it auto breaks stacks into singles and posts everything for you.
So you got all your items on the Auction House now but what if someone undercuts them. It's pretty simple to deal with. Click the 'Cancel' button at the top and after it scans everything click start and it will auto-cancel out all the items that were undercut.
- There are a few more features of Quick Auctions 3 that I won't go over but feel free to mess with them if you like.
- Finally, World of Warcraft isn't just about making gold and really should be the smallest part of your playtime.
I hope this Quick Auctions 3 Gold Making Addon Guide will help you get rich in World of Warcraft but at the same time free up farm time so you can actually enjoy the game for what it is meant to be; fun! So, don't sit at your computer 24-7 just to make gold. Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v.
Good luck and I hope you enjoyed this guide. If you have any suggestions, comments, or feedback, please make a post on our forums.