- Prof. 1-700 WoD
- Cata Profession Perks/Bonus/Benefits List
- Alchemy Guide 1-700 WoD
- Blacksmithing Guide 1-700 WoD
- Enchanting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Inscription Guide 1-700 WoD
- Engineering Guide 1-700 WoD
- Jewelcrafting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Leatherworking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Tailoring Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining Guide 1-700 WoD
- Mining/Herb Combo Guide 1-700 WoD
- Smelting Guide 1-700 WoD
- Skinning Guide 1-700 WoD
- Herbalism Guide 1-700 WoD
- Archaeology Guide 1-700 WoD
- Cooking Guide 1-700 WoD
- Fishing Guide 1-700 WoD
- First Aid Guide 1-700 WoD
- MoP Prep: All Professions 1-525 Video
- Skinning Guide 500-600 MoP
- WoD Leveling Fishing to 700: Darkmoon Faire
- Gold Making
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Elixir/Flask Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Transmute Spec
- MoP: Alchemy Gold Making: Potion Spec
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining/Herb Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Herb Gold Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Mining Gold Guide - The Jade Forest
- MoP: Mining Guide - Valley of the Four Winds
- MoP: Mining Guide - Kun-Lai Summit
- MoP: Cooking Gold Guide
- MoP: Skinning Gold Guide: Ep.1
- Stock Up List for Patch 5.2
- MoP: JC Gold Making Guide P1
- Farming in MoP EP.1: Mote of Harmony & Skyshards
- Farming in MoP EP.2: Mote of Harmony: Kun-Lai
- MoP Gold Making Ep.1 - 261k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.2 - 268k in 1day
- MoP Gold Making Ep.3 - 157k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.4 - 342k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.5 - 235k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.6 - 529k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.7 - 331k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.8 - 134k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.9 - 141k in 2days
- MoP Gold Making Ep.10 - 213k in 3days
- Adventures to 1mil: ALL
- Gold Capped Fun Videos
- Lowbie & AH Gold Guides
- Older Gold Making
- Mists of Pandaria: Stockpile List
- Alchemy Gold Guides
- Blacksmithing Gold Guides
- Enchanting Gold Guides
- Engineering Gold Guides
- Fishing: Best Northrend Spots!
- Herbalism Gold Guides
- Inscription Gold Guides
- Jewelcrafting Gold Guides
- Leatherworking Gold Guides
- Mining Gold Guides
- Tailoring Gold Guides
- Skinning Gold Guides
- Instance Farming Gold
- Outdoor Farming Gold
- Cooking Gold Guide - Old
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Deepholm
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Twilight
- Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Uldum
- Mining/Herb Gold Guides
- Archaeology Gold P4.3
- MoP: Mining/Herb Gold Guide: Kun-Lai Summit
- WoD: Alchemy Gold Making Guide
- WoD: How to Make Gold w/ Your Garrison!
- MoP / Old Era Gold Making
- Routes (Map Drawing) Addon Guide
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P2
- TradeSkillMaster (AH) Addon Guide P1
- Auctionator (Auction House) Addon Guide
- Bagnon (Bag Organization) Addon Guide
- Recount (Damage Meter) Addon Guide
- How to Make: Mass Turn In Macro
- SellJunk Addon Guide
- Postal (Mail) Addon Guide
- BankStack (Organization) Addon Guide
- Tarou's Custom Routes
- Auctioneer Addon Guide - Old
- Quick Auctions 3 Guide - Old
- Random Raiding Strats
- Icecrown Citadel Strat Guides
- Lady Deathwhisper Strat - 2nd
- Heroic Lady Deathwhisper
- Blood Prince Council Strat: 4th
- Festergut Strat - 5th
- Professor Putricide Strat - 7th
- Blood Queen Lana'thel Strat: 9th
- Valithria Dreamwalker Strat: 10th
- Deathbringer Saurfang Strat
- Gunship Battle Strat
- Heroic Blood Prince Council
- Heroic Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang
- Heroic Festergut
- Heroic Gunship Battle
- Heroic Lord Marrowgar
- Heroic Rotface
- Lich King Strat - Final
- Lord Marrowgar Strat - 1st
- Rotface Strat
- Sindragosa Strat
- Mega Bloks - Goblin Zeppelin Ambush
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P1
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P14
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P2
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P3
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P4
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P5
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P6
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P7
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P8
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P9
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P10
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P11
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P12
- YouTube Message Box: Q&A P13
- 1.5 Million in Items & Gold Giveaway
- Best Quest EVER!
- Bored Antics - Best Travel Service
- Holiday Achieve Guides
- New Darkmoon Faire Guide
- Hallow's End: Achievement Guide
- Pilgrim's Bounty Guide
- Winter Veil: Achievement Guide
- Lunar Festival: Achievement Guide
- Children's Week: Achievements & Pets Guide
- Day of the Dead: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Achievement Guide
- Noblegarden: Best Egg Hunting Towns
- Midsummer Festival: Achievement Guide
- Love is in the Air: Achievement Guide
- Lovely Charm Farm Spots
- Tarou's Gaming Comp Setup
- Cata Leveling Commentary 80-85
- Gearing Up at 80
- Jeeves the Butler Eng Guide
- Leveling 1-80 Tips
- 1 Million Christmas Giveaway
- 5k Mysterious Fortune Card Fun
- Guild Finder & Recruiter Guide
- How to: Fraps Tutorial
- Tarou Gets Personal
- Top 8 Stereotypes of WoW
- What if: Mages Removed
- A Thank You to Everyone!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.1 - Stop Clicking!
- D3: Noob Journeys EP.2 - Nice Skills Nub!
- Class/Spec Guides
- Poke Pets
- WoD: How to Get the Fruit Hunter Pet!
- WoD: How to Get the Sky-Bo Pet!
- Pet Series Ep.9 - Terrible Turnip
- Pet Series Ep.8 - Mr. Grubbs
- Pet Series Ep.7 - Tiny Emerald Whelpling
- Pet Series Ep.6 - Giant Sewer Rat!
- Pet Series Ep.5 - Firefly & Sporebat!
- Pet Series Ep.4 - Baby Crocs x 4!
- Pet Series Ep.3 - Blue/Gold Mini Jouster!
- Pet Series Ep.2 - Crimson Whelpling!
- Pet Series Ep.1 - Phoenix Hatchling!
- Mists of Pandaria: Flying, Craftable PvP Sets, & More
- Server Transfer & Characters
- Upgrading Gear w/ Pts Tips
- Mists of Pandaria: Female Pandaren
- Mists of Pandaria: Grand Expedition Yak
- Mists of Pandaria: SM & Scholo Heroics
- Mists of Pandaria: The Jade Forest
- Mists of Pandaria: Valley of the Four Winds
- Mists of Pandaria: Beta Mini's
- Mists of Pandaria: Challenge Modes
- Mists of Pandaria: Fake Beta Email
- Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren Monk
- Mists of Pandaria: Pokemon
- Mists of Pandaria: Talents
- Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts
- Mists of Pandaria: Trailer
- Mists of Pandaria: Trending Top 3! Ep.1
- Mists of Pandaria: Wandering Isle 1-10
18,131g Per Day - How to Make Gold w/ Alchemy in MoP: Elixir/Flask Master Specialization!
18,131g Per Day - How to Make Gold w/ Alchemy in MoP: Elixir/Flask Master Specialization!
What' up guy and girl players of WoW. Tarou here bringing you an Alchemy Gold Making video using the Elixir / Flask specialization.
To get started you'll need to be spec'd into Elixirs which gives the chance for extra procs of items up to four. Yelmak can teach you any Alchemy specialization if you're Horde and Lilyssia Nightbreeze in the Mage Quarter of Stormwind if you're Alliance. For the Elixir Master quest you'll need:
2 x Flask of Spring Blossoms
2 x Flask of the Warm Sun
2 x Flask of the Earth
2 x Flask of Winter's Bite
This will cost about 300 to 500 gold on most servers for the mats and you should get that back within a a day from procs of extra flasks. You can also buy the flasks from the Auction House to complete quest but I suggest making them on your own.
You'll also need around 550 in Alchemy to make most of the flasks in this video but 600 to make them all or through the bypass of discovery. Check http://www.tarouwowguides.com/wow-alchemy-guide-1-600-leveling-alchemy-l... for an easy Alchemy leveling guide.
Herbalism is a great profession to have with Alchemy if you're Elixir or Potion spec. It can really help out those who don't have any gold to start Alchemy since you can farm your own mats.
When you're getting mats for flasks or any item for that matter, it can save you a ton of money by asking players directly to sell to you instead of going through the Auction House. Just check the Auction House and direct message whoever is selling the Golden Lotus or herbs you need. Tell them you want to buy in bulk and what you're willing to pay. You can also use the Trade Channel to find sellers and get people to CoD you what they have at your asking price. I do most of my purchasing for videos from the Auction House to show a more obtainable profit margin but you can increase yours greatly by following my advice.
With Elixir spec, you only want to focus on flasks that are going to make you gold. Seems easy enough but I watch a lot of players waste time and gold making flasks that have had their mats overpriced but the actual flask being too cheap to cover it. Simple math goes a long way.
Flask of Spring Blossoms
Flask of the Warm Sun
Flask of the Earth
Flask of Winter's Bite
Flask of Falling Leaves
While some servers can do well with Elixirs, most servers and players have a horrible time with them so I won't make any in this video. Feel free to test your server's market though and go from there.
When I make flasks, I make a ton. An insane amount some might say. That's because I typically make enough for a week or more. Putting the create flask on autopilot while doing other stuff makes it very convenient and easy to do. It's also fun to look back and see what sort of procs you got.
In this video I make every flask in mostly equal amounts but you might on your server that Earth is going to sell the least while you blow through Flask of the Warm Sun like crazy. That's ok and you can always use the money from sales to buy more mats so you can list up more flasks. I don't expect everyone to have a ton of gold and that's ok. Make what you can, collect the gold, and make more. Rinse and repeat until you do have a lot of money. Patience and sticking with it is key to success with Alchemy or anything in game or IRL for that matter. Becoming a millionaire over night just doesn't happen in most cases.
After you make all your flasks, make sure you do your daily cooldown for Living Steel if you haven't yet.
Ok, with all that done, we can now list everything up on the Auction House. For flasks you'll have a lot of competition and an addon like Auctionator can really help make things easier. If you don't have the Auctionator addon yet, I suggest getting it. I don't suggest using TradeSkillMaster since it's a bit too automated for flasks. You'll want to play the quantity game with flasks. What I mean by that is list in different quantities at different prices if it makes sense. I like to list in singles, fives, twenties, and even tens. Mixing things up gives a buyer more choice. Sometimes you can even get more gold for higher quantities. For example if there are only 12 flasks for 90g but a player wants 20, you could sell a 20 stack for 100g each. I wouldn't go crazy though and super overprice it. Be reasonable.
The best times to list flasks are between 6 to 10pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday but other non peak raid times can be good as well since the competition will be a lot lower. During peak raid times you'll have to check your flasks periodically for undercuts. You can do this between RBGs, BGs, or even wipes and other down time during a raid. If you're into camping the Auction House and that's what you find fun, that of course can work too. Auctionator works great for quickly cancelling the auctions you've been undercut on but keep in mind some you may have purposely priced above others. To avoid cancelling ones you want to keep, select the flask individually and then cancel the ones you want like I do in the video.
Ok so it has been a day and its time to empty the mailbox. We sold an unbelievable amount of flasks and could have even done more with a bit of extra focus.
Flask of Spring Blossoms x 160 = 12,654.44g (79.10g ea.)
Flask of the Warm Sun x 115 = 13,170.23g (114.52g ea.)
Flask of the Earth x 73 = 6,100.79g (83.57g ea.)
Flask of Winter's Bite x 56 = 4,202.4g (75.04g ea.)
Flask of Falling Leaves x 95 = 6,359.96 (66.95g ea.)
Living Steel x 1 = 379.81g
+ Net Sales = 42,868g
- Cost of Mats = 24,737g
Green Tea Leaf x 244 = 395.28g (1.62g ea.)
Rain Poppy x 228 = 362.52g (1.59g ea.)
Silkweed x 360 = 709.2g (1.97g ea.)
Snow Lily x 516 = 970.08g (1.88 ea.)
Fool's Cap x 164 = 521.52g (3.18g ea.)
Golden Lotus x 378 = 21,508.2g (56.9g ea.)
Trillium Bar x 6 = 270g (45g ea.)
Grand Total Profit = 18,131g per day
Our net sales were 42,868 gold minus a mat cost of 24,737 gold which gave us a total profit of 18,131 gold. That's a bit low of a profit margin but who can complain at 18 thousand gold per day.
I absolutely love Alchemy and the potential gold it can consistently make no matter which spec you are. If you have enough characters, you can level Alchemy on three of them and pick each spec like I've done on my alts. If you don't have that luxury, Elixir spec is the best for players who don't mind a lot of competition, want just a few items to make with similar mats, and can watch their auctions on the AH often throughout the day and especially during peak raid times for cancelling and reposting while undercutting the other sellers.
Thanks for watching and if you're interested in the other two specs, here's links to those that will become available as they're uploaded.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe and visit tarouwowguides.com for more free leveling and gold making guides to help all players have fun and get rich in the World.. of Warcraft!
"Now Go PvP or Something!"